It doesn’t sound appetizing at all, but you aren’t supposed to eat it. Instead, slather your hair in this rich mask to bring back its luster.
- 1 medium banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp buttermilk
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Mash banana, egg and avocado in a small bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Apply to hair from roots to tips.
- Leave in for 30 minutes and then wash out with a moisturizing shampoo.
- Double the recipe for long hair.
- Use twice a month to maintain healthy hair.
I don’t know about you ladies, but I’m itching for the summer. It doesn’t help that department stores are already putting out their summer wear and swimsuits. Have you ever wanted to get that beautiful “natural” beach curl look to your hair? I want to share with you a technique that works for ALL types of hair, whether it be short, long, thick, thin, frizzy, or flat… and no curling iron involved!